My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 12 August 2014

You Colour My World Layout

 I am in love with circles lately! I find myself reaching for my circle punches alot. Especially for this colourful layout I made of me and my darling hubby. I used Doodlebug's Kraft in Color line with a splash of sprinkles, vellum, and petite prints. The title is from a variety of Doodlebug letter stickers. I was going to use sequins but they did not have enough pop for me so I used sprinkles instead. I had intentions of stitching some of the circles but I guess I am just lazy.....too much work to pull out the sewing machine, thread it, and get it done.....I have limited time when my little one naps so no stitiching!!! But I still think it looks good. I could have faux stitched too- maybe later. Have a colourful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment