My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Life is Beauty Full

 Well, it seems as though fall has arrived after the rainy, cool weekend we just had! Kids are going back to school, September is basically here, leaves are falling, and the geese are doing their fall routine. Literally, I think it was the shortest summer in history!!! It was so late and now it is over.....I will admit that I did not take a moment for granted. We were outside everyday and we did lots of fun things. That translates into many, many photos to scrap!!! I am feeling fallish now though so I may pull out my fall collections this week.

Here is a summer photo of our camping trip. My son was playing on the play structure at the beach as the sun was going down. I used Pebbles paper and stickers from last year for this layout. I added some vellum too. I thought the wood grain paper was perfect for the wood of the stairs in the photo.
The page is fairly clean and I am still debating on making it more complex. So many layouts to make, so little time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment