My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 2 August 2014

Stay-cation Time!!!

 My husband is off for 2 weeks and we are having a stay-cation this summer. We have been camping, swimming, splash parking, shopping, and just having fun in general. We plan to check out our new zoo exhibit Journey to Churchill next week and head back to the lake for more beach time!
All of that explains why I have been absent for a bit here on my blog. Too busy! I am posting two cards I made in the very little spare time I have had. First is a thank you card for my mom. I used old Echo Park summer paper for this card. Below is an Angry Birds card I made for my nephew who is turning 3 and loves Angry Birds. I cut the card by hand and despite my picture being a bit blurry (oops!), I think it turned out pretty good. I am sure he will like it.

 And for good measure I thought I would throw in a picture of me on the boat! Summer is here and the weather has been perfect for our holidays! Yay Summer!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment