My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 29 March 2012

Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge

 On Scrapbook & Cards Today's blog they posted a sketch challenge using one of Becky Fleck's sketches. This is my layout following her favorite sketch from Page Maps 2. I used Doodlebug's Valentines line from this year and last year.

 I used Doodlebug stickers rather than journaling a whole column. I used a binder punch on the Sweethearts paper.

 Doodlebug had a banner sticker on the sticker sheet from last year that was just so cute. I added some bling at the tied end. I also used border stickers above and below the strip of Sweethearts paper.



This is the design that I used from Page Maps 2 by Becky Fleck. Using a sketch is definitely an easy way to get started on a layout. I will now refer to this book whenever I am stuck for a design idea since it helps to make the job go by so much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment