My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 22 March 2012

Warm Weather Inspiration

 Somehow I managed to make 2 more cards in between cleaning my crazy scrap room and putting the furniture in it. Let me just say that I have toooooooooo much stuff! But how do I get rid of anything???? Especially scrapbooking stuff. I must have over a hundred magazines and really should get rid of the ones from 10 years ago but then I think "what if I need to see something?" Oh well, somehow I will make it work in there!

Both cards are all Doodlebug except for the Pebbles Inc. Rub-on. I stickled these flowers and used a ladybug Braddie on this card. I also rounded the corners on the card for something a little different.

 I thought I would showcase some of the pages I have done on my lovely babies....my cats of course! This is my cuddle monkey Hobbes. A while back Doodlebug came out with a cat and dog line and obviously I bought everything I could get my hands on. I used a Doodlebug headline for the title. There is some cardstock in this layout that is Bazzill I believe. I also used grommets along the side.

 This layout was done using a cat line from S.E.I. and some cardstock. The swirly sticker and hearts are Doodlebug though...somehow I manage to use something Doodlebug in almost everything I do! This is my chubby boy Taz.

 This layout is Doodlebug and I used both a Doodlebug headline and rub-ons. For some reason my Tazzy likes to lay on his back. He is just hilarious!

 This layout was made using Doodlebug products again from the cat line from a few years back. This was a much younger and slimmer Taz!

This is my scrappin` kitty Tao. Some of the paper is from Bo Bunny and not sure about the orange one. It is difficult to find nice cat themed scrap stuff. Dogs definitely seem more popular in the scrap world.
I am off to Crop & Create tomorrow- yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment