My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Paradise Found

 Here is my creation for today! It took me 2 days to figure out what I wanted to do with this layout. Here is my usual process: I start with a picture and then I pick paper. For some reason I usually have to walk away or set it aside for a bit while I contemplate the final look. It takes some playing around and tests before it feels 'just right'. And of course, sometimes I add to a page long after I made it. Today, I played around with my cricut machine and the cartride Straight From The Nest which is how I got the swirls and vine. The paper is from Bo Bunny Country Gardens.

 I added small Doodlebug flowers on the vine and made some veins on the leaves with a Sharpie marker.

 In the center of the flowers I used pearls from KaiserKraft. The rub-on is from Doodlebug.

The title is a headline sticker from Doodlebug and the sticker dots came with the headline too. This is one of my absolute fav. pictures of my husband and I. We were in Ko Phi Phi, Thailand at the top of a big hill overlooking the ocean. We wanted to see the sun set but it was kind of cloudy. My hair was so crazy in Thailand because of the humidity so this is my hair-au natural! I absolutely recommend a vacation to Thailand- so cheap once you are there and there are SO many beautiful beaches and sites to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment