My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 20 March 2012

More Doodle Cards

 Here are 2 more cards from my day of inspiration! Now I am trying to use up the scraps from the papers I cut last time. Isn't Doodlebug just the best!!! The products just keep getting better and better!

 Pebbles Inc. makes some rub-ons that are perfect for cards which is where I got this greeting from.
Bling and glitter.....makes me smile!

I am still in mini card mode and will have some more to post shortly. I am trying to assemble the first of my IKEA furniture pieces so I am caught between creating and setting up my room of chaos! I also want to mention that I will be at Crop&Create Winnipeg this weekend and I am so excited to be inspired by the amazing ladies at Scrapbook & Cards Today. I am signed up for 6 classes so I am extremly thrilled to learn many amazing new techniques. I cannot wait!!! Please check back because I will be posting my photos of this amazing event.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I loved your cards in this post and the other. It is so easy to create cards with cute Doodlebug products.

    ReplyDelete