My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Winter Wonder

 I recently purchased Page Maps 2 by Becky Fleck. So today I picked a sketch to use for my layout. I have to admit I actually finished something in just over an hour! Using a sketch really takes some of the pressure off! This is the sketch I used for my page.

 I used all Bella products from the Winter Wishes line. The only Doodlebug product on the page is the twine. When I get my pictures printed I try to print in a variety of sizes so I am not limited to 4x6.
These pictures are 3x4 in size.

 Banners have been a pretty popular trend and I have jumped on the band wagon! They are a cute way to add words or to give a page something extra. I used stickers from the Winter Wonder Alpha + Bits and Just Write Journalling Stickers to embellish my page. I love that collections like this one come with embellishments that can be used in a variety of ways. I also just LOVE stickers!!!

 I am not a big fan of my own handwriting in my journalling so I used some of the word stickers instead. I added the tab sticker and the heart sticker too.

The scalloped border is 3 separate border stickers stuck together. I added another tab sticker in the middle picture to offset the journalling on the other side. Sketches are wonderful ways to start the creative process- and I did not have to walk away before finishing my page! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment