My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 24 January 2014

Bundle of Joy Layout

 I am slowly working on an album for my son to cherish when he is older. This layout is us as a new family getting ready to leave the hospital. Looking at him now it is hard to believe he was so small. He slept so much in the hospital and then when we got home that all changed pretty quick!

 The background paper is Fancy Pants from Baby of Mine and the embellishments and star paper are from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy.

 At the top and bottom of the page I layered border stickers and stars. I used a border punch on the yellow cardstock below. I am just loving using up my stash of goodies. I am trying to make something everyday now, as long as my little peanut sleeps long enough to get something done!

 
                                                            Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment