My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Grateful For You

 I am madly in love with this collection from Doodlebug (Happy Harvest). I took plenty of fall pictures of my son and this collection just brings out the feeling of fall that I love so much. I love hiking in the fall and seeing all the leaves change colour. It is my favorite time of year for sure!
Sure wish it was a day like this picture right now and not the -40 we are suffering through once again......I am not enjoying being stuck in the house due to extreme windchills. Oh well, it means craft time!

 I used all Doodlebug products from this line including stickers, pixies (without the stick), doodads, doodle seals, and paper.

I think the leaf stickers are SOOOO cute. I need to come up with an idea to use the tree that is on the sticker sheet because it is so cute. So is the turkey......Hmmmmm, something to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment