My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 17 January 2014

Oh Darling....

 I think I am getting better at putting together layouts....just made this one in less than an hour! Mind you, it helps when you have an idea fresh in your head and you have a line that has everything you need to complete a page! This is Echo Park and other than using a few circle punches, I just embellished with the stickers and a pen for some faux stitching.

 I also happen to love this picture of my husband which was taken last year. He is truly my soul mate. We have been thru the best and worst of this crazy thing called "Life". We are making our way on this new journey of parenthood and what a ride! We always wondered how we would do it since we are two people who need our sleep but some how you get it done!

 I have always loved his laid back attitude and his silly sense of humor! That is why he is "fun uncle" and I am sure he will be "fun dad".

 
 This next layout was made with a white background, although for some reason it looks blue in this picture...wierd! The polka dot paper was Pebbles Basics and the rest is Bella Blvd. I played with this layout for 2 days so maybe my comment above should be revised...sometimes it is easy to put a layout together and sometimes inspiration comes a little slower! :)
Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment