My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 29 January 2014

My Little Charmer

 My son discovered his feet at about 25 weeks old and this picture is just so perfect to document that phase of his development. He is a little charmer- he loves attention and he receives many, many compliments when we are out and about. He has very blue eyes and a very charming smile! Of course I am biased since I love him to bits!

 
 I used the Rough & Tumble line from Carta Bella to create this page. The letter stickers and the captured sticker are Bella Blvd. I even braved my own printing!
 

I am so pleased at my progress on making something everyday. At this rate I might actually finish an album for my son before his 1st birthday- woot woot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment