My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Turkey Day and a Card

 I really liked this line from Basic Grey called Plumeria. I love the colour purple so that may have something to do with it! I am still on my mission to use old supplies so I can proudly say that I am actually sticking to it! I added bling to the holes in this chipboard border and they fit right in which I think looks pretty. I added stickles to the postage chipboards too but it does not show in this picture.

 I used a mix of Finally Fall and Thankful from Bella Blvd. for this layout. Fall is my favorite season. It is snowing right now, yet again! January is that kind of month- cold and snowy.

 How cute is this turkey?? I pop-dotted him. I used a binder border punch on the green paper.

I decided to try my handwriting to see if I like it better than my printing and I think it does look better. I usually avoid using my own print in journaling. This tag pulls out to reveal what I am thankful for. Back to the scraproom to see what I can get into today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment